Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving in Ohio

Lily, Rosie, and Tommy jumping on neighbor's trampoline. Reading book to rosie and Tommy.



To the tree farm. Beautiful lake there.










Lily picked out tree, everyone helped to saw it.












I was glad to be in their Tree Cutting Tradition.







Everyone PULL.














It's a long way back to the car.

Phil got it secured on top of the van.












The bare tree had to have the top cut off.











Everyone had fun decorating the Christmas Tree.






I had a wonderful trip up to Ohio for Thanksgiving and have lots of memories, and gave the grandkids lots of memories, too.
Todd came home from base last night, and he lit the gas fireplace in the sun porch, and also got my Christmas decorations out of the attic. Now, I have to get it up. I imagine that I can get two grand daughters to help me.
I will blog more later. I put the sentences over the right pictures, but then it comes out messed up when I preview it.
Maybe next time, it will come out correctly.






1 comment:

Martha said...

You made some good memories with your Ohio grandchildren!