Sunday, May 31, 2009

Solar lights at the front of our house.
Here is Lily and Rosie.





This is Tommy.

This is Fred.












This is Ben. This is Sam.
















This is Pete.

This is Nichole.
This is Abbey.
















Phil, JoAnn, Lily, Rose and Tom.










Nichole and Abbey dancing.



Charlie and I were dancing.





















Our iris growing out back.










Charlie's garden of tomatoes, peppers,

crook-neck squash, and zucchini.

We are hoping to get lots of vegetables out of this garden.














Our new table to replace the one in the background, which has really been through quite a lot.














Charlie's roses out front and my Iris that I replanted. Next year they will look lots better.


















Another rose bush of Charlie's.













Bushes and some flowers in the front with one of the solar lights.






















The llittle statue with the boy and girl sitting on it.
I just down-loaded my camera onto the computer, and wanted to get pictures of all of the grandchildren on the blog. I had taken pictures of the portraits I have on my kitchen wall.














No comments: